Sunday 29 April 2012

Recent publications

I now have four books published: a memoir Shadow Across the Sun,
a novel Song of the Phoenix,
the first two titles in the Willow's Dip series of novels: A Lapse of Sanity and its sequel After the Solstice, (there is a third title in this series which is under publication, Free Flight, and I am working on a forth called A Treasure Lost which I hope to have published by the end of 2013.) All are under my author name of Sherrie Lowe.

All books are available in paperback from www.feedaread.com Song of the Phoenix is also available from www.amazon.co.uk and www.amazon.com and all are available in kindle format from amazon.

To see my other titles that are coming soon visit my website www.sherrielowe.co.uk
Thank you for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment